sabato 19 novembre 2011

Behind The Scene (completed)


A: I'm bored!
M: to be dead and unemployed is so annoying!
G:I can give you a job: I wanto to make a music video but my manager don't want 'cause he says it's too trash
M: If I direct it,the video won't be trash,it'll be a masterpiece!
A: I've a bad presentiment!

the following evening
M: yuhuu! we've finished the video's storyboard
G: nice work Morty, but where are the final act?
A: eheh with post it paper,tha cane has another taste!
M: give me back the storyboard! perfect tomorrow mornig at 9 am we're filming!

G: if the filming starts at 9 am I must make me up at 8 o' clock!
A: only an hour for a make up...can I help u?
G:not 8 am but 8 pm!!
A: oh shit!! why so many hours?!
G: cause we must turn this....in this!
A: there will be a very long night!
M: I'll make u some coffee!


the following morning
M: let's making!
A: Ciak one, first scene,smoochy unicorn!
M: nice work Amy,now u must turn on the fan a maximum power!

M:oh my god,her wig!
A,M: She's brown hair!
G: What Shame!!
M: Gaga,there isn't the end of the world if u has brown hair...
if u really want to have blonde hair I can give u the Farrah Fosset's scalp!

G: oh Thank U so much morty! Now I'm blone again!
Oh my god! who's that Guy?!
A: he's handsome, isn't he?! He's a dancer of the company hired for the video
G: they look good,but they're too tall for me!
A: but they're the best company at the moment..they're perfect!
G: I haven't to be shorter than anyone!
U must find some dancers as tall as me!

G: mmm...that's all right now,we can start to making
M: let's go,we must make it good. action!

elfs: oh my god! she killed him!
We want revenge!

M:let's hide in the closet!
G:maybe the previous company was the best dancers
M:Now I'm annoyed!
Gaga,u must stop to annoying them and let's start to work hard!
and u amy,let's stop to drink and help me for the filming!
we must finish this damned video and we must make it in the best way!



M: this's sucks!
I'll find a serious job!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento